Elimu Junior Account
This product is an ideal way for parents to save money for their children. The account will be opened under the child’s name but will be operated by a parent or guardian until the child reaches the legal age, which is 18 years old.
Elimu Juniour Account may be operated by:
Parents/Guardian, (On behalf of the children)
UCB Elimu Junior Account benefits:
- Simplified account opening procedures.
- Reasonable/Affordable opening balances.
- Withdrawals are allowed on quarterly basis.
- Higher interest rates per annum.
- No operation fees.
- No monthly charges.
- Unlimited number of deposits.
- Convenience of handing over to the child when he/she turns age of majority which is 18 years old.