Who we are
- Teamwork: We respect one another and co-operate in our work.
- Professionalism: We do our work competently and are committed to high personal standards in customer service delivery.
- Integrity: We are sincere, trusted and dependable.
- Caring: We are polite, accommodative and give due attention to our clients.
- Customer Oriented: We treat our clients with respect and dignity.
- Economic Justice: We shall design our products and services in a way that addresses economic inequalities and contributes towards poverty reduction.
- (a) To have a vibrant commercial bank based in Moshi town, providing friendly state of the art commercial banking services to all its multi-cultural customers.
- (b) To support the re-emergence of financially sustainable savings and credit societies (SACCOs, VICOBA & MBOs) through the extensive network of parishes – to address the needs of hundreds of thousands of the poor people all over northern Tanzania, irrespective of their religious beliefs.