This is a fixed deposit account maintained, ranging from three months, six months, nine months and one year. You can earn competitive interest rates when you invest your money in UCB Fixed Deposit Account, (4%-15% depending on duration and amount).
Tajirika Account may be operated by:
Societies, Clubs and Associations.
Tajirika Account benefits:
- Competitive interest rates offered
- Unlimited number of deposits.
- Negotiations are allowed.
- No bank charges
- It can be opened jointly.
- Free internal standing orders, (on maturity)
- Fast access to loans
- Lower interest rate on loans secured by the Fixed Deposit Account